Monday, February 5, 2018

7 Truths and 3 Lies // ANSWERS




Hello! So today I am here with the answers to the "7 Truths and 3 Lies" post.

1. My family is painted in a museum. True! It's supposed to be a silly picture. :P Back left is my Dad, (somebody else painted their dog licking him) then my mom, then my Grandmom, front left is my older brother, then me, then Tara, then my older sister. My Mom painted it a while ago (probably around 2004.)

2. I'm a vegetarian. True! I eat meat products (such as eggs and dairy) but not meat.

3. I have green eyes. False! I have blue eyes. 

4. My sister used to have a pet rat. True! Gina (who has the pink soccer shirt on in the museum picture) used to have a pet rat named Rachel.

5. I'm learning German. False! I'm learning French.


6. I love fettuccine Alfredo. True! 

7. My favorite number is 5. True! I'm born on a 5th.

8. We have a cat named K.C. (Kitty Cat). True! She is the Tabby on the right. (Her mom, Faithie, is on the left, and Princess, her sister is in the middle.)


9. I've read the Little House Series twice. False! I love Laura Ingalls, but I have not read all of the books in the series. 

10. I've seen 3 bear in my life (not counting in the zoo.) True! We saw 2 when we were hiking, and 1 in the car. (Well, from the car.) 


Well, there you have it! Hope you all had fun (I did!) How many did you get right?

8 comments:

  1. I got one right! HAHA! This was super fun!
    That's so cool that you are learning French (me and my family are trying to learn Spanish) And its cool that you're family is painted in a museum and that you have seen bears. :)
    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guessed one false. Haha! This was fun, though! I'm glad you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Children’s Discovery Museum in Cherry Hill where my College Art Class sent the murial. It was goofy because it was an audience scene for the kid’s theater! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got #5 right but that's all. :D That was fun!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I should do this some time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool of an idea!! The cats in the picture are sooooo very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!