Saturday, November 9, 2019

New, New, New!

  This has been a year full of new things. Towards the end of last year we started going to a new church, and making new friends. My sister and I both started learning how to drive this year, and also have began going to youth things at our new church. My mom, sisters, and I went to a ladies retreat in March. We went to two church camp outs, one for youth and one for families. My first book was published. So many new things have happened!!!
  In September, we moved, so that was new too! Not only are we adjusting to a new house, but also adjusting to many aspects of a new road and neighbors and everything.
  A month and a half after moving, our dear old Suburban’s transmission went out. We traded her in for the large price of.........................................................................................................................
............................$100. Yes, after all these years we’ve spent with her, she is now scrap metal. My baby brother was born in the Suburban so its definitely filled with memories! Anyhow, I figured I’d show y’all some pictures of our new house and new van. 





It's a silver twelve passenger van.







There are lots of neat locks on the door.




Our friends gave us a big table.



We are hoping to get a sofa in here.



Aren't old-fashioned doorknobs neat looking?

Here's the school room.














Here is my sister's bedroom.


Can you tell she likes books?
Here's my room.



Here's my other sisters' room.

My other brother and sister's room.
This is a wood stove in the basement we use to help heat the house.


This is the family room upstairs.


Here's the guest room!



Well, that's all for today! Did you enjoy the tour? Have you ever moved? What's been new in your life lately?


22 comments:

  1. love the house! im moving also! but im moving from pa to Tennessee;) I have a blog that is all about the move:)
    thebiglifechange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds exciting! Are you looking forward to it, or do you think you'll miss pa?

      Delete
    2. ill miss pa but Tennessee is much warmer ;)

      Delete
  2. Girl, this is the best! Love the photo dump, and the van pictures made me smile. Like you, I'm one of nine kids, and my family is currently looking for a new, fifteen-passenger van for us all to squeeze into. :-)
    Your new house is so pretty!! <3
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's neat! I hope you find one!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! Moving is such a fun experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! WE JUST GOT A NEW VAN AND HOUSE TOO! THAT'S SUCH A COINCIDENCE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW THAT IS A BIG COINCIDENCE! WHAT DOES YOUR NEW HOUSE AND VAN LOOK LIKE???

      Delete
    2. Well, We have a solid black house with green shutters. all the walls are green, except in the bathroom. our van is greenish yellow. All the floors are cement. its lovley!

      Delete
    3. Oh, well that is quite hard to imagine. I don't think I'd like to have cement floors everywhere. Imagine getting out of bed and standing on a cold hard floor, brr. By the way, isn't it funny how we have the same last name! And in fact, I have a sister names Ellie!

      Delete
  6. That's okay. We have lots of garage welcome mats in each room. and anyway, its a big world. i'm sure you'll meet lot's of Ellies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garage welcome mats are scratchy, why not buy nice soft mats? Yeah, I guess. But you have the same first AND last name!

      Delete
  7. WELL! MY MAMA SAYS IT IS NOT HONORING TO THE LORD TO BUY SUCH FANCY ITEMS, WHEN YOU CAN SURRIVE WITHOUT THEM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HUMPH!!! I'M DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION!!! AND ANYWAY, QUIET DOWN OVER THERE SO I CAN FOCUS ON MY WORK!!!

      Delete
  8. I LIVE IN ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO YOU JUST ZIP IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well if you live in Alabama then how come I CAN HERE YOU SINGING FROM MY HOUSE UP HERE?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know what?!! Some people are just not worth talking to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. (To anyone reading this we are just joking, not actually fighting :D)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful new house! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!