Wednesday, January 31, 2018

7 Truths and 3 Lies


  I've seen this kind of post on a few other blogs, and thought it's be fun to try! So below I wrote 7 truths, and 3 lies. Please guess in the comments what three you think are not true. (Even if you don't know me!) In a few days, I'll post the answers. Have fun!
  1. My family is painted on a museum wall.
  2. I'm a vegetarian.
  3. I have green eyes.
  4. My sister used to have a pet rat.
  5. I'm learning German.
  6. I love fettuccine Alfredo.
  7. My favorite number is 5
  8. We have a cat named K.C. (Kitty Cat)
  9. I've read the Little House Series twice.
  10. I've seen three bear in my life (not counting at the zoo)

  Also, does anyone have any tips for my blog design? See on the sides, how the pink picture is split? Anybody know how to fix that? Anything else I could change? Don't feel bad to tell me!


20 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fun! I'm glad you were finally able to do this! Hmm... 2, 5, and 6? I'm probably all wrong, haha! I guess we'll see in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I'll try to do the tag after midterms. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun!! I'm guessing 4,6, & 8, although I probably got them all wrong XD XD

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing #1, #2, and #5. Great Tag!!!!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I asked one of your sisters these questions and she got 5 wrong!! Of course, I know all the truths!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1,3,5. Hope everyone is doing OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for guessing! I'll post the answers in a few days. We are doing well; hope you are too!

      Delete
  7. This is hard... I believe dad could be painting in a museum, but not all
    I think your favorite number would be amount of siblings
    I can't imagine your mom touching a set even though you guys would love all animals
    German is amish dialect so maybe
    1. 4. 7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for guessing! Check back in a few days to see the answers!

      Delete
  8. I'm guessing 2,5, and 9. (I personally know lots of girls who have owned pet rats so I'm guessing that no.4 is true :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm, i have no idea! But I'll just guess: 3, 6, and 9?

    Hey, mind if I copy you and do this on my blog sometime? It's SUCH a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! It actually wasn't my idea! I've seen things like this on a couple blogs, so you don't even have to link back to me if you don't want. Thanks for guessing!!

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Hi! I can't tell you yet, but I'll post the answers in a couple of days!

      Delete
  11. I guess 1,2,5
    ~Alice~
    P.S I LOVE the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!