Thursday, April 5, 2018

Various Things

  Hello! As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in a while. I do want to go back to the story, but just not yet. I've noticed quite a few blogger going on a hiatus or breaks from blogging lately, and I think I really could use one too. (Though I've kind of already been on one.)
  When I come back, I'll continue with the story, and also post some other things (I have a few ideas!!!) I'm not sure when I'll be returning, probably the end of April or early May.
  While I'm gone, feel free to read part 1-3 of A Greater Purpose so that you can continue along when I return!

Part 1 | "A Knock at the Door"
Part 2 | "A Glimpse Into the Past"
Part 3 | "That Shine God's Light"

   Also, if you like photography, check out Lexah Nelson's Spring Photography Contest. It ends April 9, so you better hurry! There is even a prize (see on her blog!)

Edited: I just signed up for the Tea Cup Exchange at Enchanting Rose! I've never done it before, but it looks super fun! Check it out by clicking the button below! (And hurry! You must register by April 8!)


  Hope you all have a wonderful April!!! 


4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break, Laura! I kind of took a break on my blog too a few weeks ago. :)

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great break, Laura! 😊 I have been enjoying reading your posts! Thank you so much for telling us about the photography contest! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great break Laura! Can't wait to read the next part of the story when you return.
    I signed up for the exchange too! It's my third time, I believe. ;) I'm sure you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I just nominated you for this award: https://anniewritessite.wordpress.com/2018/04/09/sunshine-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!