Saturday, January 20, 2018

An Average Day


 Dear followers, hello again! Alice from My Golden Journey tagged me for this. You have to post at least 10 pictures showing a typical day for you, and tag at least two people. Thanks Alice!

  This post was a little difficult. I don't really follow a good schedule. I really need to work on that! I didn't take all of these pictures in the same day, I don't do all of these things everyday, and I don't necessarily do them in this order. But anyway, it was fun! So, think of it more as, "here are some things I do a lot." :D  

When I wake up, I usually do my hair and make my bed.

Feed cats if it's my day, get water, eat breakfast.

School


Do some things online


 Sometimes I color a bit in (or on) my planner

Sometimes I do workbook with sisters.

Read my Bible

Take B3 and give to two of my sisters.

Write a little in my planner. I've been using it more to write about the day, than to actually plan with it. 

Doing dishes

Play violin

We've been playing "Settlers of Catan" a lot lately. 

I Tag:
Lilly Shyree at Live Beautifully

Thanks again for tagging me Alice!!!



10 comments:

  1. I've played that game before (Catan)! It was really fun!!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!! Thanks for tagging me, Laura! And I love that game!

    Lilly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Settlers of catan is so much fun! What are you practicing on your violin?? It's pretty!
    Let me know when you get the package!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! In the book I'm working on accents, and then in another book I got for Christmas I'm working on this song callled "I will be your Shield" by Rachel Wissmann. It's so much fun! What about you?

      Delete
  4. This was super fun! I enjoyed reading it. I've only played settlers of catan once, but it was really fun! I played it with two of my brothers and one of their friends because another friend of theirs had to leave in the middle of the game - I just took his place. ;)
    What are some of your favorite violin songs?
    Thanks for tagging me! I'll enjoy doing this tag! Mine will probably be similar to yours in the sense that I don't have a schedule either - it'll mostly be things that I do throughout the week.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!