Friday, September 15, 2017

Autumn


  Happy (Almost) Fall everyone! How was your summer? I have some fun ideas I'd like to try this Fall, including buying a pumpkin, and using the pumpkin for some food or drink, cooking the seeds to eat, and painting or doing some craft with the shell/rind. I also might try making caramel apples. I'm not sure if they'd be whole, or not. And I'd also like to find some other Fall drink to make, (probably another coffee+pumpkin drink) and make the pumpkin pancakes again. What are your Fall plans? Do you prefer pumpkin or apple things? 
  Here are some things I posted last year that you can try!











Let me know if you try any!


A Poem
The katydid says it as plain as can be
And the crickets are saying it under a tree;
In the aster’s blue eyes you may read the same hint,
Just as clearly as if you had seen it in print;
And the corn sighs it, too, as the waves in the sun,
That Autumn is here, and the summer is done.
By Peris Gardiner

Two Polls

What Do You Call It?

Fall
Autumn
Hard riddles


What's Your Favorite Season?

Winter
Spring
Summer
Fall
Do Riddles



Before you go, notice how the questions towards the top are in bold? Now you can read them again, and answer them below!

7 comments:

  1. This is cool post Laura!
    my Summer was good/weird I mean it was about the same as every year.
    My fall plans (well I only have one) to get my sis out (she's getting married!)!
    Personally I prefer Apple things except Pumpkin pie!
    (it's my favorite type of pie!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Congratulations on your sister getting married!

      Delete
  2. I would like to say that this morning my pastor was saying that in Texas (where I am from) we don't say Autumn we only say Fall!!
    I thought of this post after Church LOL
    Thought I would share it for peeps in good old Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made pumpkin bread last night and it was delicious. :) I don't usually care for pumpkin spice lattes, I guess I would go for the caramel and apple flavors! But in winter, peppermint mocha frappucinos are my absolute favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkin bread and peppermint mocha frappucinos sound delicious!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!