Thursday, October 24, 2019

Leaning On the Everlasting Arms is now FOR SALE!!!

  I'm so excited to announce that Leaning On the Everlasting Arms is now for sale! I know I had said that the release date wasn't going to be until November 12, but it has been published early! It's now available as a paperback for $7.99, and as an ebook for $2.99. I'm also going to be ordering a bunch of copies, so if you see me in person, you can save on shipping. :D
  Please check it out using the link below, and feel free to share with your friends!
  Thank you everyone for all of your support during this whole process! Whether by sharing the cover, or just giving encouraging words, you all have been so helpful during this process!




10 comments:

  1. HURRAY!!! Congratulations, Laura! I am SO excited for you, and I can't wait to read your book! <3

    ~ Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    I headed over to Amazon and downloaded your book soon after leaving the above comment. It was amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a clean, wholesome novella for Christian girls. I added a review for "Leaning on the Everlasting Arms" to my blog. :-) Here's the link:

    https://musingsbyellen.blogspot.com/2019/10/musing-101-leaning-on-everlasting-arms.html

    Congrats again on your first-ever published book!!

    Blessings,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes me so happy to hear Ellen! Thank you for reading it, and I'll go over to your review now!

      Delete
  3. Yippeeeee! I will have to get a copy someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you do, let me know what you think of it!

      Delete
  4. Loved the book! Great read for ages 8-88! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. does your book have any pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacie! No, it doesn't have any pictures. I'm hoping to have some illustrations in the next one though.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!