Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thank you!!!

  Hello! If you are subscribed by email, then you know that I have changed email platforms. I lost a lot of my subscribers, but it was something I really wanted to do. You may be wondering why I would stop using the other company, which was fancier, and go back to FeedBurner. The reason is because I recently found out that it's illegal here to not have a mailing address in email newsletters. By using FeedBurner, Google's address is listed at the bottom. I'm hoping this is good enough, because I really don't want to include our address.
  Thank you to everyone that joined the new email list! I'm really excited to see how God can use my blog, and where it goes! If you have a friend who you think would enjoy my posts, feel free to tell them about my blog!
 Thank you for reading!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!