Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas/Winter Tag




  Hello Readers! Happy December! Can you believe Christmas is only 21 days away?! Recently Lilly Shyree from Live Beautifully tagged me for the Christmas/Winter Tag. Thanks Lilly!

-If you do this tag, be sure to mention that it was started by: Belise @ Sparkle For Jesus :D

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
 Yes!

2. Do you celebrate any other festive holidays other than Christmas or in addition to? 
 Just Winter ones? Or other ones too? We don't do any other holidays similar to Christmas, but we do New Years Eve, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Fourth of July, and Thanksgiving. :)

3. When it comes to weather, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 degrees?
  I like warmer weather, so I guess 70. But I really like snow, and the thought of it being super cold.  And it's nice wearing a coat and gloves and stuff!

4. Rain or snow?
  Snow! I love snow! I love when everything is covered in snow from the ground to the trees to the cars! Maybe if we got it more often I'd like rain more, but I'm not sure.

5. On the perfect winter day, would you go shopping, or stay home?
Well, I'd rather go shopping than stay home. But there are things I'd rather do. : )

6. Trip to the mall, or walk in the park?
  They both sound nice, but mall because if we went there we might get something good to eat or drink! :)

7. Favorite Christmas movie? 
I don't really know... Any movie watched as a family with popcorn!

8. Favorite Christmas Tradition?
  One thing that we did before was every year me and my sisters would have a big doll party. It was lots of fun; we'd plan it ahead of time, and different dolls would bring different things! They'd exchange gifts, and eat snacks- it was lots of fun!

9.  Would you rather say, "Happy Holidays!" or "Merry Christmas!"
  Merry Christmas!

10. What does your Christmas morning look like?
  Well, we do presents, starting with the ones from us children, them moving onto the ones from our parents, finishing with the stockings! And we can't just go out at any time, we have to wait until our parents are ready. :D

11. Favorite Christmas song/carol?
  Joy to the World ( I really like this version! Wissmann Family Joy to the World) and Love Came Gently. I also really like Angels We Have Heard on High, and Let it Snow!

12. Hot Cocoa, Peppermint Tea, Peppermint Mocha, Peppermint Milkshake??
  Hmm... I like hot cocoa, peppermint tea's okay; iced peppermint tea is good. I've tasted a blended peppermint mocha, and remember it being good. And I don't know if I've ever tried a peppermint milkshake, but I like shamrock shakes, and mint chocolate chip milkshakes. I think my sister got a mint milkshake before; I'm not sure if I tasted it though. This question is too hard! 



I Tag:



And any one who wants to answer below!


Thanks again for tagging me Lilly! 


πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•πŸŽ•


One more thing... Here are two older posts to check out!






6 comments:

  1. This was fun!!
    Thank you so much for tagging me, Laura!! <3

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snow! :) I really like your blog by the way. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here from Little Bit of Sunshine ;), and I enjoyed reading your tag as well! It's fun to see how different people have different answers, and some of the questions one will be very decided on are the ones that others are like, "This is a hard one!". Haha :).
    Blessings in Christ,
    Bri from www.forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bri, Thanks! Yeah, and I think it's neat how many people have done it!!
      Have a nice night!
      Laura

      Delete
    2. It is, I keep finding more and that leads to more... even those Christmas is over, I'm still enjoying them, heehee :).

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!