Sometimes you may think there's no reason to smile, but today I'm going to show you some. ( =
- Smiling makes you happy; you don't have to already be happy to smile.
- If you smile, you can brighten someone's day.
- You will make more friends by smiling.
- You will probably be more thankful for things in general if you are smiling, and not busy pitying yourself.
- People with a smile look nicer.
And here are a few things to smile about!
The clouds' shadows on the mountains.
A chipmunk stocking up on some bird seed...
Breeze on a hot day.
Seeds to plant.
Floors to sweep and dishes to dry.
The fact that your alive!
Pretty pondsBeautiful sunsets.
The list is endless! There are so many things you can smile about. Plus you can smile just to smile. Now my challenge right now to you is: smile! Smile when you're getting out of bed each morning. Smile while you do your chores. And smile the whole day through! (=
To finish up, here is a song about smiling that I really like, sung by Hannah, Susanna, and Alaythia Wissmann. I hope you can hear it (=
PS.Is there any specific kind of post you would like to see more of?