Wednesday, November 27, 2019

A Christmas Gift Quiz for You!

  Hello everyone! Is it just me, or did Christmas come very quickly this year? I can't believe December is only a few days away. Anyway, I've started thinking about Christmas gifts, and I thought it's be fun to do some gift recommendations on here. Before I do though, I'd like to get your opinions. I made a quiz on Google Forms; would you all mind filling it out for me? It will help me greatly to know more about you all. The answers will be anonymous, so please don't hesitate to answer truthfully!
  Another thing. In two days is Black Friday, so I wanted to let you know that "Leaning On the Everlasting Arms" will be on sale! Instead of $8 for a paperback, it will be only $6, and instead of $3 for an Ebook, it will be only $1! If you have wanted to buy a copy but haven't got a chance, this Friday would be a perfect opportunity! You could also use this sale as a chance to get a Christmas present for someone on your list.
  One last thing I'd like to mention before posting the quiz is a Bible reading plan. The book of Luke has 24 chapters, so if you read one chapter a day starting on the first of December, you'l have read the whole book by Christmas Eve. I'm going to be trying that, and I invite you to do the same.
  Okay, here is the quiz.

  I hope you are all having a great November! Do you have any Christmas plans? Are any of you traveling in December? Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good idea to read Luke in December. I think (if I remember) I'll try to do a chapter a day. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!