Monday, March 28, 2022

Crocheting

         Hello! One of my favorite things to do is crochet. I can do it while visiting, watching a movie, listening to music, or just sitting on my bed. It's relaxing, and so satisfying to see the finished projects. Lately, I've been crocheting for my Etsy Shop. I thought it'd be fun to share some of my recent Etsy projects on here! : )


     


Washcloths are one of my favorite things to make. They're a quick project so you can get the joy of finishing a project in one day, and also they make great gifts!


Ear warmers are another fun project that you can finish in a day! 



This scarf took a little longer than the other projects, but it was worth it. I had a lot of fun practicing the Iris Stitch with this.



Scrunchies are fun to make if you get tired of traditional crocheting!


Here's a sneak peak of something still in the works! I'lll be posting it in my Etsy Shop as soon as it's finished. It's definitely the biggest thing I've listed in there.



Lastly, here is something that isn't crocheted; I just thought it'd be fun to share! It's an egg-collecting apron that can hold 18 eggs. This would be a perfect gift if you have a friend who raises chickens for eggs.

Do any of you have an Etsy shop? Here's the link to mine: Flowers In My Basket. I'd love to check out your Etsy shops! Do any of you like to crochet? Would anyone be interested in more crochet posts, a crochet tutorial perhaps? Let me know your thoughts!

-Laura 


8 comments:

  1. Lovely crochet projects! I enjoy crocheting as well, but I haven't tried many different stitches or patterns yet. I would like more crochet posts, yes, and a tutorial would be great! Especially for the scrunchies and washcloth pattern.

    That egg collecting apron is so cute! And I'm sure it would be handy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it can definitely be handy especially in summer when chickens lay a lot of eggs!! Crocheting is a lot of fun isn’t it? And thanks for the feed back!

      Delete
  2. I like your crocheting, Laura! I enjoy crocheting as well and have even considered having a small crochet business. Keep up the good work!

    I don't have an Etsy shop, but I hope to try and sell some of my hand lettering on my blog sometime. I'm just scared no one would want to buy it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lilly! I’d love to see some of your hand lettering sometime!

      Delete
  3. Hi Laura! I found your blog through a comment you left on Ellen's Musings :D. My grandmother taught me to crochet pot holders, but that's about all I can do, so I'd love some tutorials!

    Here's my blog if you're interested in stopping by!
    https://princessinhisarms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, nice to meet you! I’d love to check out your blog!

      Delete
  4. I like to crochet too. When I lived in India sometimes a bunch of us would work together to make granny square blankets to give to some of the poor families in the village.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!