Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Some Pictures from March/Announcement Coming Soon

  Hi! Today I thought it would be fun to share a couple of pictures with you all. These are just random snippets of March. 

Here is my younger sister. With spring coming we've been working a lot on starting a garden. Are any of you doing a garden this year? Has it gotten warm where you live?

Here are some cinnamon buns we had recently for breakfast.

These are flowers from a peach tree; aren't they beautiful?

Becky is getting quite big.

This is Caleb. He's grown a lot since this post!


  Before I close, I just want to let you know that I'm working on something. I'll probably be posting about it within the next week or so, so stay tuned!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Laura! Loved all the snippets. :-) Those cinnamon buns look sooooo good. :D
    Ooh, an announcement! Can't wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! I'm trying to grow a garden this year.
    News next week!? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!