Wednesday, March 11, 2020

My Favorite Pins!



  Hello! So today I thought I'd try something I've never done before. I'm going to go to my Pinterest account, and choose my fifteen favorite boards. I was going to do ten, but I just have too many favorites! Then I'm going to share my 3 favorite pins from each of them.
  Just in case you aren't familiar with Pinterest, it's not the same as a regular social media site in that you usually aren't saving your own pictures. Most of the pictures/recipes I have saved on my Pinterest  account are ones I find that other people have uploaded. So the pictures I'll be putting below are not my own.

  My fifteen favorite boards are:

1. Babies

2. Hope

3. Spring

4. Travel

5. Quotes

6. Photos

7. Wear

8. Music

9. Creative

10. Summer

11. Laugh

12. Breakfast

13. Laura

14. Cook

15. Life Stories


  I think it's going to be pretty hard to pick my favorite pins but I'll give it a try! First up is from my board, "Babies."


Babies:






Hope:





Spring:




Travel:





Quotes:





Photos:





Wear:




Music:


I've found a lot of free sheet music on Pinterest!






Creative:




Summer:



I've never tried these, but they look delicious!



Laugh:







Breakfast:




Laura:




Cook:





Life Stories:

This Pin is about the Meyer Briggs personalities. I think they're really interesting!



This would be very interesting to write and give to your children!


  To close, I'd like to say that Pinterest can be used as a great tool. There are tons of tasty recipes, fun sewing projects, and beautiful photo-inspiration you can save. Like many things, though, you have to be careful. You can easily come across a lot of dirty things on Pinterest. One way to prevent that is to only scroll through the profiles of people you trust. Also, there is a page called "Following." Going through that page instead of your home page can help to prevent what Pinterest calls "Recommendations." Lastly, if you ever come across something you don't want to see again, hold it in and some options will come up. These options will usually include either a "report" option or a "hide" button. Clicking either of those can help.

  I hope you enjoyed this post! Do you use Pinterest? What was your favorite Pin that I shared today?

  Also, I linked each of the boards above in case you want to see more!


10 comments:

  1. No one in my family has Pinterest, but we have seen our fair share thanks to our friends. Overnight oats are so good. Is the last picture in the "Wear" section from Lillies Apparel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these pins were so cool!!! Overnight oats are delicious, and I loved reading the quotes. :-)
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOZ! Don't be so weird! on my birthday, we should have the popicles and ma and cheese

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I loved the one about turning 99 and not being able to play with legos anymore! XD I was also really inspired by the verses and quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you were inspired; thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Ahhhh i love the Travel Pictures!๐Ÿ˜Š

    ~Jacie~ thebiglifechange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!