Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Conversation About Sinking

 



     Each day I’m sinking deeper down this fearful stormy whirlwind.

     I try to pull up just a bit and then I fall way back in.

     I push myself and try my best and do all that I think of,

     But no matter if I try my best, my best is never enough.

     I can’t go on like this much longer, not for another day,

     I must find help before I sink, I’m sure there is a way!”


    “ ’Tis Jesus that you need, dear soul, ’tis Him and Him alone.

     Without Him you won’t find a Way, you’ll never make it Home.


     “Hold up your hands, and humbly give to Him, your life, your all,

     To you this may seem huge, but in reality, it’s small. 



     “He gave His life to you, but that’s not all He gave:

     He also took your punishment, so that your soul to save. 


    “ Jesus is the only Way; alone you wont’t survive.

     You may swim for a moment, but that won’t keep you alive.

 

     “You do not have the strength it takes to stay above the sea,

     But Jesus offers rescue,” 


     “Will He rescue me?”


     “Yes, He will rescue you, my friend! Go fall upon your knees. 

     Cry out to Him, He’ll hear you. He won’t ignore your pleas!


     “He’ll pull you from the waters; He’ll calm your troubled soul.

     In Him come find security when outside billows roll.”


4 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!