Thursday, June 4, 2020

New Things in "Shop" !

     Hi! Just wanted to let you know I added some new things to my shop page, which you can check out HERE! I had a lot of fun making them on Zazzle, a website where you can design things with your pictures, and make a little profit if they sell. I've made a little over $13 so far, which isn't much, but it shows that people do shop here. They sell a lot of neat things. If you're interested in starting your own Zazzle, here's a link: Zazzle.
     Below is a sample of some of the things I've been working on! It's just a screenshot, so you can't actually click on them, but visit my "Shop" page above if you want to see more!


Have you ever used Zazzle? 

8 comments:

  1. That's so cool!! Thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    And THANKS, btw, for your review on Amazon!! Hearing my readers' honest thoughts on "The Whispers God Gives" means a lot to me. ๐Ÿค— I'm so, so glad God could use this book to bless you! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking it out. Zazzle sounds like something I may do.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know if you try it!

      Delete
  3. That's such a neat project, Laura! Your box turtle stickers especially made me smile! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hosanna! I’m so glad they made you smile : )

      Delete
  4. Those are all such fun items! My favorite golden retriever cards. :) So cute!
    How do you use Zazzle? Does it cost money to sell? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So to use Zazzle all you need are pictures which you took yourself or have permission to use. You then upload them and put them on different things which you list for sale. It’s completely free to use! Since you aren’t actually making an item or mailing anything, the profit is quite small, but I think it’s still a fun pastime to make a few dollars!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!