Friday, April 3, 2020

A Bunch of Random Things


 Hi! Today I just have a bunch of random things I want to share with you! First of all, one of my friends on Instagram, Olivia Bell, just started a blog! You may know her from the Christ's Light Magazine. Here's the link: CLICK HERE. Please go check it out and give her a follow!
  
Second, one of my blogger friends, Ellen, is publishing a book. It's a thirty-day devotional for girls called The Whispers God Gives. It will be available to buy soon and it's available as an E-book today! You can check it out HERE!

  Also, I wanted to share a song we recently heard that I really enjoyed! It's called "Faithful Love".

Lastly, my Mom suggested making the e-book for "Leaning On the Everlasting Arms" free for a few days, since so many people are bored at home. So starting tomorrow it will be available until the 7th or so! I'll link that in the morning. : )


I think Esther 4:14 is a great verse to keep in mind during this time. God put you in this place for a reason. You were meant to live in 2020. Sometimes I wish I were born a hundred years ago, but God knows better than me. He has a plan to use me now, in this time. 

  This is an important time; big things are happening. We can only get through this if we are completely clinging to God. The Bible says those who don't have Him will be deceived. We need His wisdom and discernment, and we need His strength to press on.

I hope you all are doing well! Keep pressing upward!




6 comments:

  1. Fun random news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome post, Laura! It brightened my day. Thank you SO MUCH for mentioning my devotional book. <3 <3 <3 I pray God uses it to bless others in their walk with Him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen! I’m glad you it brightened your day! I’m so excited for you about your book!

      Delete
  3. Awesome Post! I will definitely check some of these out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the shoutout, Laura, it means so much!!! You are so kind! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I can't wait to see more of your posts! : )

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!