Sunday, September 5, 2021

Life Lately


     Hello! Today I thought it would be fun to fill you in on some things we did this Summer. Can you believe it's already September?

In August we had a yard sale. Hundreds of people along our road were throwing yard sales that day for miles and miles. 

Ate and froze lots of peaches!

Our close friends got married July 10. My sister and I got to serve in their wedding, and 3 more friends are getting married this October.

For my sister's birthday, we went climbed Seneca Rocks with some friends. Isn't it pretty?

I've been experimenting with iced coffee lately. :D

Here are a few more things!

-our Persian cat should be having kittens real soon and I'll be sure to post pictures

-been teaching violin lessons

-The pie shop my sister and I work at had a big pie fight this summer. It was very messy!

-I'm working on publishing my book, A Greater Purpose


What have you been up to?

Laura


 

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great summer, Laura! And how exciting for your book release! *hugs* That is exciting!! I look forward to reading it and exploring the story. + I can't wait to see where God takes your writing! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!