Monday, January 4, 2021

January 2021

     Hi again! I hope you all had a wonderful Fall and a nice Christmas! Just thought I'd share some recent pictures. 

Chickens have been laying since early October!


Here is a raspberry cream cheese danish I tried from Pinterest. Definitely will be making again!


Gemini, the Persian we got in June, has gotten huge!


Catalina, the girl, is catching up!

Here are some of the signs my mom's been painting!


Here are just a few more pics!





What have you been up to? How did your Christmas go? Did you set any New Year's resolutions? I haven't set any yet, though I am trying to set weekly goals. Are you looking forward to anything? 


Laura

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post!! <333 Thanks for sharing. :)
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the pictures! I set several New Year's goals, which I will be sharing next Monday, Lord-willing.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!