Thursday, July 23, 2020

Summer Months

  Hello everyone! I was scrolling through my pictures and thought it'd be fun to share some of them with you! These are just random pictures giving you a snippet of what's been going on around here!

Last week I tried a recipe for chocolate Zucchini bars from Hope's Table. They turned out really good!



Now that I'm done school I've been doing some school with my siblings. Here's the science wall in the library!
On Monday some of us went camping with friends near a lake. It was really pretty there!

This sunrise was beautiful!
We've been spending a lot of time outside. The garden is doing really well and we've been getting tons of cucumbers and green beans! There's also some really big watermelons growing. :D
In June my sister got a Blue Lynx Point Himalayan Persian kitten for her birthday. The plan is to get another and breed it!
On July 4th we had a yard sale. It was so busy! We've never had such a successful yard sale! We hope to do another on August 8.
For my sister's graduation we went to a park with train tracks and our friend took some pictures!
This is Tara, my sister.


This is me : )

Here's some lavender from our front yard. It smells so good!
Every night the chickens all fly up to the perch to sleep. This is an old picture though. Now they are hanging off the edge. They need a bigger perch!
This is Becky, the puppy we got in December. She's gotten a lot bigger!

Some other highlights of this summer:

-Building a chicken coop with my mom
-Trying to learn ukulele
-Getting a part-time job landscaping with my friend Sarah
-Enjoy the summer sunshine (and rain! 😜)

I hope you enjoyed! What have you been doing this summer?

16 comments:

  1. Loved reading this post!! πŸ’œ It looks like you've been busy! The chocolate zucchini bars look so good. πŸ˜‹ And those sunrise and railroad tracks pictures are gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really neat post! Where did you get your kitten? I love those kind of cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think he was from Facebook marketplace!

      Delete
  3. I Luv the pictures,Laura! The sunrise is gorgeous and that kitten...... sooo cute!! Her eyes are so pretty! Tazi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tazia! Yes, I love his eyes, they look like the ocean!

      Delete
    2. Oh, right,HIS!! Oops, I should know that!! lol

      Delete
  4. I love this post Laura!And Becky is so cute and so is the kitten! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun post, Laura! It feels like a little peek into your life, and, girl, that picture of you is so pretty!! You're beautiful. πŸ’œ And happy ukulele playing; I've been learning some uke as well, and it's quite fun! πŸ˜€ Thank you for sharing, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hosanna, you are so kind! I think you are really pretty! And I agree, ukulele is so fun!

      Delete
  6. Fun!! I loveeee camping, that looks like a blast! And cute pics on you and your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the picture of you, it looks so professional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tazia is a really good photographer!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!