Thursday, July 9, 2020

My Favorite Things Tag (Second Round : )



     Hello! A while back Beth, from Beth in Boots, created this tag. It went around for quite a bit but then stopped. Recently she reposted it with a few edited rules. I'm going to be doing it below. Thank you Beth for tagging me!

♥ Thank and link back to the person's blog who tagged you!
♥ Thank and link back to the person's blog who started the tag!
♥ Write about eight of your favorite things in your post!
♥ Add at least 2 picture or gifs in your post that are related to your favorite things.
♥ Tag eight people at least! (If you don't know eight blogs to tag just tag as many as you can)
♥ Put the eight rules in your blog post!
♥ Include the picture above for the beginning of your post!
♥ Have fun!!!
     Eight of my favorite things are:

My family (This is just half of us)
Playing violin/listening to music

The night sky, especially when you can see stars really well.

Bullet Journaling

My chickens

Flowers; any kind, but especially yellow ones
Baking
Friends


I'm not sure if I'll be able to tag 8 people, but I'll try. 
Ellie K. 

Ellen


Alice 

Megan & Ashley

Evangeline (Because it would be fun to do it from her perspective πŸ˜‹)

Okay, that's all I can think of! Hope you are all having a great summer!





4 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, FUN! Thanks so much for tagging me. πŸ’œ I can't wait to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun seeing your answers!☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this Laura! I had fun reading what you put down!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!