Thursday, March 26, 2020

Announcement

  Hi again! I know I said the announcement would be next week, but since it’s ready, I figured I’d share it now. If you’ve been following my blog for awhile, you may remember when I used to post A Greater Purpose. It was a story about a young lady, Evangeline, who moved to an orphanage in Colorado. I was writing it one chapter at a time and posting it here.
  Yesterday, I decided to make a website all about A Greater Purpose! It’s mostly going to be through Evangeline’s eyes. I’m really excited about it, and I hope you’ll follow along on my journey!
  You can check it out here:  throughevangelineseyes.blogspot.com
   Please let me know what you think of it!

5 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!