Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving! Thankful Things Blog Tag

  Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for today? A few weeks ago, I was tagged for the Thankful Things Blog Tag, that Grace, from Grace Notes made. Thank you Grace! I thought today would be a great day to post it!

 RULES:
-- Thank the person who tagged you, linking back to their blog.
-- In your post, write about/include pictures of as many things you are thankful for as you want.
-- Include these rules.
-- Include a Bible verse about thankfulness.
-- Tag as many people as you can, thanking each of them for something you appreciate about them.

  Here are a few of the things I'm thankful for:

Christmas music!





The snow last week




Buying little things for an online Secret Sisters Gift Exchange
(Comment if you want more information!)




Good books (I loved this book!)



Violin lessons






Pies!



Facetime with family


And more!

Psalm 107:1 “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.” 



I tag:

Rosy, from Rosy's Writings
I love reading your blog posts and watching your videos!

Brooklyne from Showers of Blessings
I love each one of your kind comments!

Elisheva from The Uncommon Path
I have enjoyed checking out your blog, and you make really good brownies!


PS. I'm not sure why some of my post has a white background.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me! I'm definitely going to do this sometime!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there thanks for tagging me I hope to do it some time soon!

    -Elisheva Kauffman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for doing this!! Happy belated Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!