Sunday, November 18, 2018

Christmas CD by The Wissmann Family

 

  Hello! Last year around this time, I bought a Christmas CD by the Wissmann family. I have several of their CD's, and love them all. Christmas is no exception!
  The Wissmann family has thirteen children in all, though four were married by the time this CD was made, and aren't in it. They actually have two Christmas CD's;  the one I have is titled Christmas.
  Some of the songs on there are classics, like "The First Noel", or "Joy to the World", with a little twist. Others were songs I had never heard before, such as "Love Came Gently", or "Please Don't Give Me Fruitcake". I really enjoyed them all.
  You can sample each song, or buy the CD HERE. I think the CD is also on YouTube, but I still like to have the actual CD.
  Have you ever heard of the Wissmann Family? Do you like their music? What is your favorite Christmas song?

 

10 comments:

  1. Yes, I've heard of the Wissmann family, nut I don't think we've listened to their music. =)
    Like the new Christmas look! ;)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I really like their music! Thank you! I'm still trying to get it right.

      Delete
    2. I should look them up on youtube....;)
      You're welcome! Isn't it crazy that Christmas is so close? This year really flew by! =D
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
    3. Yes, I feel like this year went by extremely fast!

      Delete
    4. Ooh, btw, Happy Early Thanksgiving, Laura! <3 =D
      Have an amazing holiday! ;)
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
    5. Thank you Jaidyn! happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

      Delete
  2. I don't think I have heard any of their music... LOVE your new blog design!!! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got it on Designer Blogs for free, and it was super easy to put in!

      Delete
  3. I think I've listened to 2, maybe 3 of their songs on YouTube. "Please Don't Give Me Fruitcake" was great ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!