Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 7 Years in VA!


  Hello! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day today!

I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.                         

Psalm 7:17

  God is so good! Some things I am thankful for are:

  • His love for us!
  • My family
  • That my grandma got here safely 
  • That we have a warm place to live, and food to eat
  What are you thankful for?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  November 23rd, 2010, we moved to Virginia. Seven years ago! In 2013, we moved to a different house, and then again in 2016. Three babies have been born in VA, and 3 kittens, 2 fish, and 4 chickens have been bought. Not to mention the kittens that have been born...!  

  Have you ever heard the song, "Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet"? I really like it!





  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 





5 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!