Today I'm going to be doing a writing tag that Lilly from A Lilly In God's Garden tagged me in. I've never done a tag before, but here it goes!
1) What Genres, Styles, and Topics Do You Write About?
2) How Long Have You Been Writing?
I've wanted to be an author ever since I was little. I had changed my mind, but now I want to write again.
3) Why Do You Write? Different reasons. I really enjoy it, and it's a very exciting thought to one day have a book published,
4) When is the Best Time to Write? It's usually evening/night when I write.
5) What Parts of Writing Do You Love? What Parts Do You Hate? I love when I'm writing something fictional, and not really thinking much about if it sounds right. I can always change that later, but you get the most written down this way. Something I hate is when I know there's a specific word I'm looking for, but can't remember what it is.
6) How Do You Overcome a Writer's Block? I guess I usually just think until it comes to me, or take a break from writing.
7) Are You Working on Something at the Moment? Yes, besides blog posts, I am working on a book, "Leaning on the Everlasting Arms." It's about two sisters in the 1800's who become orphans. I also will be writing a short story soon, for Rosalie Valentine's short story dash.
8) What Are Your Writing Goals This Year? Finish "Leaning on the Everlasting Arms" and publish it.
I tag: Hailey Hudson
And you! Please use this tag if you wish! And if you leave your link below I may add it to this post. (: