Thursday, April 20, 2017

Have You Tried The Unicorn Frappuccino?

Have you heard of Unicorn Frappuccino that is taking over the internet?

Starbucks is only selling it until April 23.  I think it sounds a little strange... A sour fruit flavored frappuccino? 

Even Snapchat is in on it...

Note:We would not actually give the baby a Unicorn Frappuccino.


 In case you're wondering: This is for a 16 oz Unicorn Frappuccino.

Nutrition Facts Per Serving (16 fl oz)
Calories 410Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g25%
Saturated Fat 10g50%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 45mg15%
Sodium 230mg10%
Total Carbohydrate 62g21%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Sugars 59g
Protein 5g
Vitamin A
15%
Vitamin C
0%
Calcium
20%
Iron
0%
Caffeine 0mg**
 By the way, 59g sugar equals about 15 teaspoons.


Well, have you tried it? 

What are your thoughts on the unicorn frappuccino?

Tried and loved!
Tried; it was okay...
Tried; it was gross
Want to try but have not yet
Don't ever want to try.
Not sure...Seems a little weird
surveymaker
Have a Great Day!!!
Laura @ FlowersInMyBasket

9 comments:

  1. It looks gross! It's almost like poison because of the amount of sugar that's in it.
    I don't want to ruin my body...I can just go to McDonalds and get a regular caramel frappe. xD

    - Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree! It looks kinda gross anyway; a sour frappuccino. I'd rather have a regular one too!

      Delete
    2. I do agree with ruining your body, but I also sort of believe in the term YOLO! :P
      I've had a caramel frappe from McDonalds once, but I was let down because it wasn't nearly as good as Starbucks!

      Delete
  2. I feel like such a fatty-fatso saying this...but...I actually want to try it sometime! Maybe an hour before I go to the gym, so I can burn all of those calories! ;)
    But I still think I would like the regular frappes at Starbucks better, and their lattes, and their caramel chocolate mochas...I just love Starbucks, sugar, and coffee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Don't feel bad though, my Mom wants to try it too. (: But more because of the colors than the taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's one of my main reasons, too! None of my ADHD friends will be able to get that, though!! Just look at the food coloring!!! They would be bouncing off walls for weeks!!!

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried it, but I think it looks rather gross...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!