Saturday, December 31, 2016

Devotions for the New Year


Instead of a Bible passage, here are some inspirational verses to read at right before this new year-

*"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.” 2 Corinthians 5:17

*"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

*No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.   Philippians 3:13-14

*Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me.  Psalm 51:10-11

*The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.  Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!