This week, I made pumpkin pie oatmeal. It was really good!
You could make it as a breakfast, but you could also make it as a dinner if you wanted.
We topped it with syrup and milk...
It makes 4 servings, but you can halve that, or double, (or triple! (-:) if needed...
To make it, you'll use:
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup oats
- 5 oz pumpkin puree
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- More milk(for serving, optional)
- Syrup(for serving, optional)
- Bring oats and milk to a boil on med/high heat. It may take about 10 min.
- Reduce heat, and stir occasionally for about 3 min.
- Take off of heat. Add pumpkin, stir.
- Heat again on med heat, but just for a minute. Add cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Serve right away, with milk and syrup, or however you choose.