Monday, April 15, 2019

Some thoughts on abortions

 
Today I found some things on Pinterest that I want to share with you. Note: These pins are not mine, but I'm simply sharing them.
  Approximately 125,000 babies are killed each day. That number is heartbreaking, and we ought to do something about it. Proverbs 30:8 tells us to speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. Are we doing our duty? Not getting an abortion isn't enough. We can't just sit back while millions of babies are being murdered each year.

  God knew us before we were even formed! He makes each person special; no two people are exactly alike. God calls children a gift, while society calls them a burden.

  Just because someone isn't completely formed yet, it doesn't mean they aren't a person. A baby born premature is a person. 

  Each human being is so special. Each cell in their body is like a whole world, filled with tiny things in it, each doing their own job. If we get cut, our body will heal itself. That in itself is amazing. Beyond that, each baby is a living soul. They matter.

  The above picture is just a glimpse into what the world has become. Humans rally to save trees, and put people in prison for destroying an eagle's egg, but then fight for the "freedom" to kill babies.

  We call it pro-choice, but what about the baby who is being killed? Do they get a choice? People say the mother should decide, because it's her body, but in truth, it's not her body being aborted.

  
  To finish, it's wrong to kill. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's okay! Just because things seem difficult doesn't mean murder is acceptable. Killing another human being is never the right thing.

  What are your thoughts?

9 comments:

  1. Very good post! This topic has been on my mind a lot lately, and then I think, what could I do to save these babies lives? I think the answer is prayer! It's so important to pray, and I think we should pray for the moms that are considering to abort their babies, for God to work in their hearts that they might choose to let their unborn child live.
    Keep up the good posts, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Prayer is powerful, but people don't use it enough. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, Laura! I agree with you whole-heartedly. Abortion is so sad. It not only kills, but scars the woman having the abortion, forever.

    Please keep speaking out for those that cannot speak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really does leave the women with guilty consciences the rest of their lives! I wish more people would realize that before they get an abortion.

      Delete
  3. We have that Ronald Reagan quote as a bumpersticker on my Dad's truck. It's so true, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eagle egg vs baby fact has always saddened me. Lovely post! This is one of the many ways we can stop abortion ... by bringing awareness to the fact that abortion is murder.
    Also, you may be interested in this ministry (one of my favorites!) called "Save the Storks". They drive buses to clinics and invite mothers to get an ultra sound before aborting the baby. Three out five mothers (last I heard) that step on the bus decide to keep their babies. Then "Save the Storks" ministry offers emotional, monetary, and other necessary support to the mothers so that they might be able to raise their babies. Google them! I think you'll like them just as much as I do ;D

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keturah! Thank you! "Save the Storks" sounds very interesting; I think I will look that up right now! Thank you for commenting! :D

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!