Thursday, August 2, 2018

My Favorite Things Tag



  Hello! Today I'm going to be doing a tag called "My Favorite Things." Here are the instructions:

♥ Thank and link back to the person's blog who tagged you! 
  Thank you Anita from My Golden Journey, Annie, from Annie Writes, and Anne, from Be Done In Love! This looks like a lot of fun!
♥ Thank and link back to the person's blog who started the tag! (me) Thanks Beth!  I really like Sound of Music!
♥ Write about seven of your favorite things in your post!  (add at least one picture of everything!)
♥ Tag seven people at least! ( If you don't know seven blogs to tag just tag as many as you can)
♥ Put the seven rules in your blog post!
♥ Include the picture above for the beginning of your post! 
♥ Have fun!!!   Okay!

Jesus

My Family
I don't have a good picture of my whole family, but here is a picture of me (left) and Tara (right) a long time ago, probably 2006. A few days ago Tara turned 16 :D

Friends
Picture from last April



Mail
I love sending and receiving mail! Recently, I started collecting the stamps that come on the envelopes↓




Music



Coffee



Outside

This was a lot of fun to do!!! 

I tag:


I guess that's all this time!
Have a good day!!!





4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this! I had thought for a long time that my tag had died but it hasn't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to do! I think it would be neat to make a tag someday!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Thanks for doing it!! :D
    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! But if you do, please make sure it is honoring to God. Thank you!